BabyLock Lyric (BLMLR) Sewing Machine
Every decision quilters make, from pattern to fabric, is a piece of our story. The Baby Lock Lyric is the perfect machine to help you write your own quilt stories, each one with its own melody.
The Lyric makes it easy to achieve a precise 1/4″ stitch, and the variety of stitches helps me customize my quilt down to the last detail. When I’m helping others learn to piece their stories, the Lyric is in perfect pitch. An advanced needle threader and quick-set bobbin give beginners the conﬁdence to become quilters – and storytellers – too.
Stitch settings are displayed on the Lyric’s LCD Screen, so your stitch type and settings are at your fi ngertips.
Push Button Features
Push-button features make it easy to choose your settings 7=on the Lyric. You can also position the needle up or down, cut thread, and start and stop sewing.
With 250 built-in stitches, you’ll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you’ll fi nd something for every project.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever – that’s all it takes to thread the Lyric. The Advanced Needle Threader is so convenient you can do it all with just one hand!
Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
The Quick-Set Bobbin Winder makes it easy to prep multiple bobbins ahead of time. Simply load your bobbin and thread, and the Lyric will wind the bobbin until it’s full.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
When you’re ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go. It’s always easy to get started.
Quilting Extension Table
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects.
Keep your hands free for more sewing control by using the knee lift to raise your presser foot.
Built-In Accessory Storage
The Lyric comes with 14 accessory feet in a convenient storage case so you have easy access to everything you need.
- LCD Screen (3 5/16″ x 13/4″)
- 250 Built-in stitch patterns
- 99 Utility stitches with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 50 Decorative Stitches (large & small)
- 14 Cross Stitches
- 17 Satin Stitches
- 12 Decorative Satin Stitches
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 built-in alphabets – upper and lower case
- Variable stitch width up to 7mm
- Stitch length 0-5mm
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Start/stop button
- Reinforcement Key
- Built-in programmable reinforcement stitch
- Automatic thread cutter
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift
- Programmable needle up/down
- 3″ workspace to the right of the needle
- Drop feed
- Store personal stitch settings for Utility stitches on machine
- Reset Key
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the Beginning key: returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
- Step Stitch Pattern
- Pattern repeat
- Mirror image
- Pattern elongator
- Lateral feeding
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable speed control also can be width control
- Variable needle position
- Twin needle sewing
- Free arm
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Easy to read stitch chart
- Two accessory storage compartments
- Built-in help messages
- 14 Snap-on feet
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Free-motion quilting
- 1/4″ Quilting foot
- Stitch guide foot
- Open toe foot
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Quilting extension table:
- 12 5/8″ X 20 3/74″
- Soft cover case
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- Plus more
- Language conversion capabilities:
- 20 languages
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year circuit board
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor