1661 Botelho Drive, Ste 180
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Open Monday - Saturday 9-5
- An article to quilt, such as: a small pieced quilt, a panel, table topper, wall hanging
- Stabilizer: enough to make 2 templates the size of your hoops such as No Show mesh,Cut-a-way or fabric you can see through.
- Quilt top, backing fabric and batting such as Quilters Dream or any light weight batting -Bring extra batting
- Cut backing fabric and batting at least 6 inches bigger than quilt all the way around
- Embroidery machine, bring your 2 largest hoops
- When you register go to store to pick up your book. If you read the book, you will be better prepared for class
- Pre-wound bobbins to match backing fabric
- Thread for top quilting
- Transfer CD files you choose to use, to machine or to a thumb drive. Be sure to transfer designs A and B for the design you have chosen.
- Double sided tape, such as Clover Double Sided ½ inch basting tape
- Marking pen in a color that shows up well on your templates and quilt top (I like Pilot Frixion which disappears with the touch of a hot iron)
- Misc. sewing supplies: scissors, needles, pins, ruler or measuring tape etc.
|Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm|